Welcome to the new CedarCraft website!
The old site is viewable at archive.cedarcraft.org and will be for the forseable future.
Feel free to search for any useful posts that were present and write them here!
We will be continuing to add useful features to this new site, potentially including integration with the Minecraft server!
We welcome any suggestions you have going forward!
Upcoming server update
With a new multi-server hub system, no longer will we lose old maps when we reset! You will always be able to join and continue to play in old CedarCraft maps (starting with the current map) with the same items, towns and money etc!
Releasing on 15th December 2018, we hope you will join us with the launch!
- New stunning map built lovingly over many months by our architect team! Updated to 1.13.2!
- Auto-resetting resource worlds where you can freely mine and gather resources without worrying about the environment!
- Spend Ember to promote yourself up the Cedar hierarchy and unlock special perks along the way! Ability to place TNT, anyone?
- Earn Ember by doing the things you love doing in game, such as mining, farming, chopping wood or simply killing things. As well as money, you will unlock additional special perks when you get experienced enough at a certain job!
- Voting crates that you can unlock every day for voting for our server, packed with some great (and some not-so-great) goodies!
- Towny nations, allowing you to increase the amount of residents towns can have. Town block size reduced (price adjusted accordingly) to allow greater flexibility in making your towns look unique!
- More convenience to players to help easier interaction: all players will be able to teleport to others and to any Towny town!
- Addition and overhaul of many plugins and backend configurations to improve server experience and performance
And so much more...
See you in game!
Edited by devcedar